Prepare Your Deck for Spring
Spring is here and the weather is starting to warm up!
What does that mean?
That means there is a good chance you are going outside and standing on your deck. If you have not called us for a deck project recently or you have not spent time yourself on your deck, there is a high probability that your deck needs to be restored.
Depending on your budget, requirements, and long-term goals, a deck restoration can be as low as $250 and as high as $40,000. Every project is unique and every customer should understand the upfront cost, long-term maintenance cost, and long-term plan for your home before making a final decision.
Read your options below and then give us a call at 757-310-2926 and Brian can go over the best option for your house:
- Option 1: Deck Washing Only
- Option 2: Deck Washing and Clear Sealer
- Option 3: Deck Washing and Semi-Transparent Stain
- Option 4: Deck Washing and Solid Stain
- Option 5: Replacing deck boards with new wood or composite, washing the remainder of the deck, and staining wood surfaces
- Option 6: Wash deck, replace railings with vinyl, wood, or aluminum and stain all remaining wood surfaces
- Option 7: Complete restoration of all visible surfaces with new wood or composite materials.
All options have pros and cons. Let Brian help you with your next deck project!