How much does kitchen cabinet painting cost
If you are reading this article, you probably are thinking about painting your kitchen cabinets. You have come to the right place to find out how much kitchen cabinet painting cost. Power House Painting and Home Improvement has invested heavily in delivering a great cabinet painting experience. We have completed cabinet painting projects in Yorktown, Williamsburg, Newport News, Hampton and all around the Hampton Roads Region.
Power House Painting and Home Improvement has completed a process to ensure your kitchen cabinet painting project goes smoothly. We have invested in a mobile spray system that allows for the doors and drawers to get to as close as possible to a factory finish when not in a factory. What does the process look like? Below are the steps we take to give you a professional kitchen cabinet paint job.
• Set up mobile spray booth and hanger system in your garage. We only need a (1) car garage size or less to set up our equipment in.
• Remove all the doors, drawers and create a number system to know where they go back
• Patch any holes if we are changing hardware
• Sand all doors, drawers, and framework
• Hang all doors and drawers on special hanging system
• Spray prime all doors and drawers
• Brush and roll with specialty roller on framework of cabinet
• Light sand of all surfaces
• Caulk as needed
• Spray topcoat on doors and drawers
• Brush and roll topcoat on framework
• Light sand on all surfaces
• Final spray coat on doors and drawers
• Brush and roll framework for final coat
• Reattach hardware to doors and drawers
• Hang doors and drawers
• Touch up as needed
• Clean up workspace and garage
• Ask you for a (5) Star Review
Now you know how much work goes into giving you a great cabinet painting experience. Now, it is time to talk about the cost of how much kitchen cabinet painting really cost. When it comes to pricing out kitchen cabinet painting projects, we have broken them into three categories 1) Small 2) Medium and 3) Large.
You are probably thinking how do I know if I have a small, medium, or large cabinet project? As always it varies, but the basic rule of thumb is small projects have up to 25 doors/drawers, medium projects have up to 50 doors/drawers and large projects have over 50 doors/drawers. In many cases, we have a medium kitchen, but the homeowner adds three bathroom vanities, which increases it to a large kitchen price. Our goal is to be the leading source of contractor information in Williamsburg and Yorktown, Virginia, so we hope you find this information helpful.